PCAT Registration 2021: It is compulsory to create a user account @www.PCATweb.info if you want to register for PCAT. If you have not created a user account on the website before then you have to click the Create User Account link on the log in page. Once your account is created, you’ll get a confirmation mail. You will be eligible to register for PCAT test only after creating a user account.
If you have created a user account before then you don’t need to create a new one. You can use the same credentials to login to your account and register for the test. If you forgot your username or password then you can use the link for Forget User Name and Forgot password in order to retrieve the same.
PCAT Registration 2021: Important Guidelines
Please keep in mind
- You’ll receive all the notifications from PCAT to your registered email ID only.
- In order to take the PCAT, you need to register for the test successfully and further schedule your seat at a Pearson VUE Test Center.
- You should register for the test as earlier as possible. Seating is offered to candidate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you register and schedule the test before the given deadline then you will likely get your preferred test date, location and time. If you wait till the late registration & scheduling deadline then you have to pay additional fees with less probability that you’ll get your preferred test date, location and time.
- Upon the successful registration, you are not allowed to move your registration to another testing window.
- If you need special accommodations then you have to indicate the same prior to checkout.
- A candidate is allowed to register and schedule for one test date per testing window. If you are keen to take the test more than once during the current testing cycle then you have to register and schedule for various testing windows.
- At the time of registration, please mention up to three recipients of your PCAT scores. You cannot change it at further stages.
- It is possible to update your personal info on your PCAT account till the deadline for Late Registration and Schedule.
How to Register for PCAT?
Please follow the method given below to register for PCAT:
- You need to register for PCAT online @ PCATweb.info.
- You need to make payment using a genuine credit card obtained from a U.S bank.
- Your payment will be processed only if your billing address match the address associated to the credit card letter.
- You need to provide your first and last name and address as it is mentioned on your primary ID. You have to bring same ID to the Person VUE test center.
- If your name doesn’t match the name mentioned on your ID then you won’t be allowed to take the test.
Registration: Click here to register for the exam
Special Requirements for Sixth Registration or More
If you have taken PCAT exam five times then you may have to submit additional documents to support your sixth registration request. In case of additional documentations, you won’t be permitted to take the test until the required documents is received. Person will further review and respond to you based on your documentation within 10 business days of receipt. Hence, candidates should complete the formalities as earlier as possible.
Get Info: PCAT Test Blueprint
Process of Scheduling With a Pearson VUE Test Center
- You must schedule your preferred testing date, time and location for taking the PCAT at a Pearson VUE test center within 24 hours of receiving your registration confirmation email. If you delay in scheduling process then it is less probable then you will receive your preferred testing date, time or location.
- In order to schedule, you need to visit pearsonvue.com/pcat and click the link Schedule Online.
- Please keep PCAT Candidate Identification Number (CID) with you at the time of scheduling the test.
- If you are taking the PCAT first time then you need to create account to verify your personal information and then create a user name and password within the Pearson VUE scheduling site.
- If you took the exam before then please enter your Pearson VUE user name and password to continue.
- If you are facing through some sort of difficulties then you should quickly contact the Pearson VUE call center at 1-866-508-8836.
- Once the scheduling process is completed successfully then you’ll receive a PCAT Scheduling Confirmation email.
PCAT Registration Fee
|Late registration fee||$ 49.00 (non-refundable)|
|Additional Score Report||$ 20.00|
|Additional Official Transcript||$ 20.00 (each)|
|Verification||$ 40.00 (for four multiple-choice subtests)|
|Rescore||$ 50.00 (non-refundable, for writing subtest)|
|Online Multiple-Choice Practice Test||$ 50.00 (for 1)
$ 70.00 (for 2)
$ 90.00 (for 3)
|Online Writing Practice Test||$ 30.00 (for 1)
$ 50.00 (for 2)
$ 70.00 (for 3)
$ 90.00 (for 4)
|Study Guide||$ 25.00|
*The authority can make changes in the mentioned fee without any prior notice.